• AT THE CROSSROADS, Franco-German Cultural Fund 2017 ediƟon, in partnership with the French InsƟtute of Mali and the Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany in Mali, InternaƟonal MeeƟng on the theme of Art and MigraƟon. 17 – 25 November 2017, Bamako – Kayes – Sissako. Roundtable with Marie-Ann Yemsi, LoƩe Arndt and Abdou Ouologuem.
your site navigation (in most themes). Most people start with an About page that introduces them to potential site visitors. It might say something like this:
• TRANSPHILOSOPHIES, French House at Columbia University, internaƟonal arƟsts symposium organized by philosopher Seloua Luste Boulbina.
• ELSEWHERE IN AESTHETICS, AESTHETICS FROM ELSEWHERE, InternaƟonal College of Philosophy / Calouste Gulbenkian FoundaƟon, Paris, internaƟonal symposium organized by philosopher Seloua Luste Boulbina.
• TRANSPHILOSOPHIES, French InsƟtute of Algiers, internaƟonal arƟsts symposium organized by philosopher Seloua Luste Boulbina.
• ARTISTS SPEAK TO PHILOSOPHERS, InternaƟonal College of Philosophy – Point Ephémère, Paris: Louisa Babari in conversaƟon with philosopher Seloua Luste Boulbina and art theoricist Evangelos Athanassopoulos.
• LIBRARIES OF THE FUTURE, G. Pompidou art Center: « , project and seminar organized by Mara Ambrosic. Video screening, followed by discussion. Project « Afrikadaa Listener Digest », Biennale of Dakar 2016.
• IS THERE A POSTCOLONIAL ART REGIME ? Paris 7 Diderot University & InternaƟonal College of Philosophy, Laboratory for Social and PoliƟcal Change (LCSP), InternaƟonal symposium organized by philosopher Seloua Luste Boulbina & Afrikadaa Magazine, issue 8: « Moving Images ».